Level Up Your Look
Art at Heart
Where modern, and innovative strategies integrate your brand to stick out from the rest.
If you are ready to create a brand or piece of art that will attract larger audiences, reach out to me today!
- Brand Identity
- Billboards: Print & Digital
- Brochures & Collateral
- Acrylic, Oil, and Resin
Industries I’ve Served
- Health Care
- Interior Design
- Real Estate
Check out my work for real clients!
Hi, I’m Brenna! My background in graphic design and painting led me to where I am today. I pour my passion into helping small and big businesses brand themselves and build a long-lasting audience. My job is to take your visions and turn them into reality either on the computer or onto the canvas.
I graduated from Colorado State University and received a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts with an emphasis in graphic design.
A few of my favorite things:
- Coffee shops
- Trying new breweries
Read testimonials from my clients!
Brenna is a true artist at heart. Her background knowledge in fine arts using colors, patterns, and illustrations are the key elements that bring life at The Butterfly Pavilion.
– The Butterfly Pavilion
I have been fortunate enough to work with Brenna for about 16 years. She has been doing brochures, OM, and design work for literature for both my brokerage firm and for the various real estate holdings we own. She is talented, bright, and very hard working. But I would consider that her best attribute is her attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done….the way you…The customer wants it and not always what the designer/artist thinks it should be. And when you give her carte-blanche to just do put a piece together, she comes up with very creative solutions. I wish I had enough work to employ her full time
– Patrick Henry, (Owner) The Henry Group, Denver, CO
Brenna created a painting that was perfect for my studio! She was so fun to work with and really knew how to take my ideas and make them a reality. I’m so thrilled to recommend her!
-Kalli Vandertop (Owner) StudioK Loveland, CO
Brenna’s logo creations for TyrianCore™, armé™ and Tyrian Purple™ perfectly reflect my vision for Tyrian Industries aronia berry products. She is easy to work with, timely and provided many and varied logo options. I appreciated her guidance through the process of launching our products and look forward to working with her in the future.
– Steven Saulsbury, CEO Tyrian Industries, Le Mars, Iowa
- Anythink Libraries – Thornton, CO
- American Furniture Warehouse – CO, AZ, TX
- Ascent Uptown Apartments – Denver, CO
- Ascend Therapy Inc. – Aurora, CO
- Brain Cancer.Org – Seattle, WA
- Brew Crew BBQ – Denver, CO
- Butterfly Pavilion – Westminster, CO
- Canon City Lanes – Canon City, CO
- Dance is Love – Denver, CO
- GemFizz – Denver, CO
- Henry Group Real Estate – Denver, CO
- HRE Holdings – Denver, CO
- JuJu Products – Plymouth, NE
- Loveland Legends Baseball – Loveland, CO
- Misk’i Wasi – Lakewood, CO
- Pawsitive Therapeutic Interventions – Denver, CO
- The Mother-Child Institute – Erie, CO
- Tyrian Industries – Le Mars, IA
- Whole Foods – Superior, CO